Where to eat Cuban food in London We have prepared a special article for those living in London and those who will travel there. Eating culture and trying different flavors are becoming more and more common. There are bound to be people who cook very well where you are. However, sometimes you may want to eat the dishes of other countries. Of course, you can search for where to eat Cuban food in London as an alternative to this financially difficult situation.
Where to eat Cuban food in London
Latin, Bar, Cuban, South American, Central American, Spanish
SPECIAL NUTRITION TYPES Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options
THOSE DAYS Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Drinks
- Escudo de Cuba: 20 Stoke Newington Road, Londra N16 7XN
- Cubana: 48 Lower Marsh, Londra SE1 7RG
- The Cuban – Camden: CamdenTown Stables Market
- El Botellon: Tottenham 260 High Road, Londra N15 4AJ
- Leaf and Bean: Brunel Road Unit 1/451 Rotherhithe Station
- Gabeto: Chalk Farm Road The Stables Market Camden
- Hashtag Invite: 600 Romford Road, Londra
Cuban cuisine is a rich combination of Caribbean and Spanish dishes. Cuban food is often spicy, delicious and hearty. Some popular Cuban dishes include:
- Ropa Vieja: A dish made with spicy pork, peppers, onions, tomatoes, garlic, celery and rice.
- Moros y Cristianos: A rice dish consisting of black beans and rice.
- Lechon Asado: Pork marinated with spices and lemon juice and baked in the oven.
- Arroz con Pollo: Spicy chicken rice.
- Frijoles Negros: A dish made with black beans, peppers, onions, garlic, salt and spices.
- Tostones: Made by frying slices of banana with green skin.
- Cubano Sandwich: A sandwich with sliced pork, ham, pickles, and cheese.
- Empanadas: A type of pastry filled with ingredients such as cheese, meat or vegetables in the dough.
- Yuca Con Mojo: A tropical herb, yucca root marinated in olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and salt.
- Flan: A dessert made with milk, eggs, sugar and vanilla extract.